Project – The Royal Academy of Music – London
- Winner 2018 RIBA National Award
- Winner 2018 RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- Winner 2018 RIBA London Award
- Winner 2018 RICS London Award – Leisure & Tourism category
- Winner 2018 NLA Award – Culture & Community category
- Winner 2018 BCIA – Cultural & Leisure Project of the Year
Contractor – Osborne
Architect – Ian Ritchie Architects
Value – £2.275M
Duration – 42 weeks
Description of works
Main theatre consisting of curved cherry segmented vaulted ceiling, slatted cherry wall paneling with concealed doors, curved solid cherry slatted balcony with curved slatted ceiling, solid cherry flooring and stairs, cherry proscenium.
Recital Hall consisting of limed oak beamed ceiling including solid limed oak domed Oculas, limed oak slatted walls with limed oak concealed doors, concealed projector housings, concealed control room windows and limed oak floor.
Recital lobby consisting of two sided Mahogany/painted doors and windows, acoustic secondary glazed Mahogany/painted windows and doors, limed oak entrance portals and limed oak flooring.